Font Picant water source

Address:GIV-6613. 17245 Santa Cristina d'Aro
Price: free of charge

Font Picant is a public water ferruginous source which is located in Santa Cristina d'Aro village, in a beautiful spot in the middle of the wood and along the old railroad tracks and the former Bell-Lloc station, a building from 1890 which still retains the restaurant, a place frequented by walkers and cyclists of this Greenway. Next to Font Picant is Maria Ribes source, of natural mineral water.

Font Picant water source Map

How to arrive to Font Picant water source?

How to arrive from:

Font Picant water source Photos

Aire naturelle Font Picant, Santa Cristina d'Aro

Antiga estació Font Picant Via Verda, Santa Cristina d'Aro

Font Picant, Santa Cristina d'Aro

Font Picant water source, in Santa Cristina d'Aro

Font Picant old railway station, green way to Girona, Costa Brava

Other interesting places near here

  • 226
    2.3 miles away

    Salenys Gorges, between the villages of Romanyà de la Selva, Llagostera and Santa Cristina d'Aro, offers a via ferrata way for the climbers, even the less initiated, that can be completed between 1.5 and 3h through. Here we find Tibetan bridges, waterfalls (such as the Salt of Llop), rock walls and so on. The environment is the Salenys Riera, a stream coming down from the mountains Gavarres and carrying water most of year. You can walk also through a forest track parallel to the via ferrata and, for those following the climbers route, remember the need to be equipped with harn......

  • 226
    3.1 miles away

    Romanyà de la Selva is a charming village located few kilometers from the coast in the middle of the Gavarres Mountains, in a very quiet rural environment. A few meters from the road, about 650 meters from the center, is one of the most impressive megalithic Iberian peninsula set: the Cova d'en

  • 97
    4.6 miles away

    Until 1996, when a severe storm made it fall, Pedralta rock was known as the bigger swinging rock in Europe. Symbol of Sant Feliu de Guíxols village, in 1890 was placed a cross on it and in 1961 was built the chapel next, dedicated to the Virgin of the Assumption. Thanks to a popular collecting, some large cranes restored it two years after the fall, and nowad......